Here you can see a list of products defined on the current site. Products are the most important entities in the E-commerce module, representing the products and services that you can offer to your on-line store customers. Please note that the actual content of the page is determined by your store settings in CMS Desk -> E-commerce -> Configuration -> Store settings (alternatively in Site Manager -> Settings -> E-commerce or Site Manager -> Tools -> E-commerce configuration -> Store settings - global settings only) and configuration of the filter.
The sections tree allows you (if displayed) to view a specified part of your website structure, either with or without the contained products. If you select a section, all products contained in the section are listed. If you select a product, its editing interface is displayed allowing you to modify the product's properties. The following actions are available to manage items displayed in the tree:
• New - allows to create a new section or product under the currently selected node.
• Delete - deletes the currently selected section (including the contained products) or product.
• Copy - creates a copy of the currently selected section or product in a location specified in a pop-up dialog. If a section is selected, the contained products, same as respective permissions may also be copied.
• Move - moves the currently selected section or product to a location specified in a pop-up dialog. If a section is selected, the contained products are also moved, while the respective permissions may be preserved.
• Up - moves the currently selected section (both empty and non-empty) or product above the one which is above it at the same level.
• Down - moves the currently selected section (both empty and non-empty) or product below the one which is below it at the same level.
If your store is multilingual you can switch between multiple language versions of the currently selected section or product. You can also click the Compare () button to switch to the language version comparison mode and edit language versions side-by-side.
If stand-alone SKUs are allowed on the current site, the Stand-alone SKUs node is displayed above the sections tree. Click the node to display a list of all stand-alone SKUs defined on the current site.
Under a selected section, you may need to display only products matching certain search criteria (e.g. name or number, department, manufacturer etc.). To do so, choose either the simplified or advanced filter, enter the required values and click Show. Please note that if global products are allowed for the current site (CMS Desk -> E-commerce -> Configuration -> Store settings -> Global objects or Site Manager -> Settings -> E-commerce -> Global objects), the Products drop-down list allows you to filter and view global products, current site products or a mix of global and current site products. However, if global products are not allowed for the current site, only products created on the current site can be viewed.
The following actions are available if a section is selected from the sections tree:
• Parent section - can be used to navigate to the parent section of the currently selected section. Please note that this button is hidden if no such parent section exists.
• Section properties - allows you to edit properties of the currently selected section.
The listed products can be Edited () or Deleted (). After clicking the icon in the header of the Actions column, a context menu is displayed, offering options for export of listed data to various types of files.
Using the pair of drop‑down lists below the listed products, you can perform certain management tasks with multiple products at once (Move, Copy, Link, Delete, Translate, Publish, Archive). To do so, choose either Selected documents or All documents from the first drop-down list, the required action from the second one and click OK.
More resources concerning multilingual content can be found in E-commerce Guide -> Configuring your store -> Multilingual store or Developer's Guide -> Content management -> Multilingual content.
Further information about products can be found in E-commerce Guide -> Managing your store -> Products.